Ned Ryun continues his series on the Constitutional Convention.
In this Episode:
- Alexander Hamilton’s life, part one of two.
- Hamilton’s early life as an orphaned and illegitimate son.
- Hamilton’s time at King’s College in New York City and his growing interest in the revolution and military strategy and tactics.
- Hamilton forms his own militia and later contributes significantly to several famous Revolutionary War battle.
- Hamilton’s post-war career includes law and the founding of the Bank of New York.
- Hamilton’s role in the founding of a new government.