Ned Ryun continues his series on the Constitutional Convention.
In this Episode:
- The debate continues between the small state men favoring equal representation and the large state men favoring proportional representation.
- Tensions reach a critical mass.
- Benjamin Franklin calls for prayer before each session.
- Were the Founding Fathers deists?
- The men from Connecticut prepare to propose a compromise.
- The delegates end June in despair, almost ready to concede that an agreement could not be reached.