Ned Ryun Continues His Series, “Days of Revolution.” Listen to Episode 14, “An Army Amongst Us.”
In this episode:
- Questions regarding how to protect the western frontier continue.
- Tensions among the colonists continue as The Quartering Act is passed by parliament.
- The colonists feel reprisal from British troops living among them.
- The colonists resist funding the quartering of troops without representation.
- The Quartering Act’s legacy is founding among America’s founding documents, such as the Declaration of Independence, and also is partially the basis for the Third and Second Amendments.