Ned Ryun continues his series on the Constitutional Convention.
In this Episode:
- Discussions of trade and commerce between Virginia and Maryland regarding the Potomac River at the Mount Vernon Conference.
- The formation of the Potomac Company.
- Interstate Commerce meeting at the Annapolis Convention.
- Question of the adequacy of the Articles of Convention.
- The proposal of a new convention in Philadelphia and the approval by the Confederation Congress .
History of the Constitutional Convention Episode 3 [ 14:45 ] Play Now | Play in Popup | Download