Ned Ryun continues his series on the Constitutional Convention.
In this Episode:
- Massachusetts war debt and the raising of land taxes.
- Disgruntled farmers lead a rebellion under Daniel Shays.
- Famous figures give their opinion on Shays’ Rebellion.
- The rebellion is thwarted and some rebels suffer consequences.
- Massachusetts recovers economically, but Shays’ Rebellion still remains in the delegate’s minds as they head to Philadelphia.
History of the Constitutional Convention Episode 6 [ 12:16 ] Play Now | Play in Popup | Download