Ned Ryun continues his series on the Constitutional Convention.
In this Episode:
- The beginning of the Constitutional Convention.
- George Washington presides over the Convention.
- James Madison keeps detailed notes of each day’s happenings.
- Delaware asserts the rights of small states while reading state’s instructions.
- The Rules of the Convention are laid down.
- Large state delegates come to the Convention better prepared.
History of the Constitutional Convention Episode 9 [ 11:59 ] Play Now | Play in Popup | Download