Ned Ryun continues his series on the Constitutional Convention.
In this Episode:
- The development of the Judicial Branch in the Constitutional Convention.
- Should the Judicial Branch be combined with the Executive Branch?
- A description of the Judicial Branch in Article III and Federalist Papers.
- The Judiciary Act of 1789 and Congress’ roll in forming the Judicial Branch.
- Details on the original courts.
- A discussion on the evolution of the courts today, foreshadowed by Thomas Jefferson.
History of the Constitutional Convention Episode 24 [ 0:01 ] Play Now | Play in Popup | Download