Founder and CEO of American Majority and Voter Gravity, television personality, and author of Restoring Our Republic: The Making of the Republic and How We Reclaim It Before It’s Too Late.
Get your copy of Ned’s new book HERE
Ned Ryun is a grassroots and conservative activism expert. He is the founder and CEO of American Majority, a non-partisan political training institute whose mission is to identify and mold the next wave of liberty-minded candidates, grassroots activists and community leaders. Since its founding in January of 2008, while under Ryun’s leadership, American Majority has trained over 47,800 candidates activists in all 50 States.
A former writer for President George W. Bush and the son of former Olympic medalist and U.S. Rep. Jim Ryun (R-KS)…
- Episode 47 | Dissent is Dangerous
- Episode 46 | Playing Games with our Elections
- Episode 45 | Trump Was Right
- Episode 44 | 2020 Wasn't a Total Disaster
- Episode 43 | Spare Me the Hypocrisy
- Episode 42 | How Billionaires Funded the Left
- Episode 41 | Stop Talking, Start Doing
- Episode 40 | There's A Lot On the Line in Georgia
- Episode 39 | It's Not Over
- Episode 38 | Why Trump Will Win
- Episode 37 | 5 Headlines to Watch Down the Homestretch
- Episode 36 | Election Night Forecast
- Episode 35 | Donald Trump is the most Pro Life President
- Episode 34 | Democrats are Done With Democracy
- Episode 33 | Leave Lincoln Out of It
- Episode 32 | The Life Issue
How to Shut Down the Democrat's Alternative Universe
President Trump needs to be far more serious in his second term about personnel, ensuring the executive branch is filled with staffers working on his administration’s behalf every day...