Ned Ryun is a grassroots and conservative activism expert. He is the founder and CEO of American Majority, a non-partisan political training institute whose mission is to identify and mold the next wave of liberty-minded candidates, grassroots activists and community leaders. Since its founding in January of 2008, while under Ryun’s leadership, American Majority has trained over 47,800 candidates activists in all 50 States.
A former writer for President George W. Bush and the son of former Olympic medalist and U.S. Rep. Jim Ryun (R-KS)…
Restoring Our Republic
The Making of the Republic and How We Reclaim It Before It's Too Late
In Restoring Our Republic, Ned Ryun examines the genesis for the ideas which inspired our constitutional republic, from the ancient Hebrews, Greeks and Romans to the English and their common law. Ryun also discusses the machinery of the republic built by the Founders meant to protect the rights of the American people and how that machinery has been dismantled by Progressives…
- Episode 16 | Insidious Fiction & Fabulism of the 1619 Project
- Episode 15 | The Real Price of China's Cheap Goods
- Episode 14 | The Existential Threat of China
- Episode 13 | Joe Biden is China's Best Friend
- Episode 12 | Are Woke U.S. Corporations Benefiting from Chinese Slave Labor?
- Part Two | My Father, Jim Ryun
- Part One | My Father, Jim Ryun
- Episode 9 | Which Party is Really Racist?
- Episode 8 | Biden's America Won't Be Our Republic
- Episode 7 | Are We Still Exceptional?
- Episode 6 | An Existential Threat to Freedom
- Episode 5 | Police Brutality by the Numbers
- Episode 4 | Big Tech is a Big Problem
- Episode 3 | Antifa: Freedom Fighters or Domestic Terrorists?
- Episode 2 | The Marxist Roots of Black Lives Matter
- Episode 1 | What is the Bigger Threat: Covid 19 or the Shutdown?
How to Shut Down the Democrat's Alternative Universe
President Trump needs to be far more serious in his second term about personnel, ensuring the executive branch is filled with staffers working on his administration’s behalf every day...