Ned Ryun is a grassroots and conservative activism expert. He is the founder and CEO of American Majority, a non-partisan political training institute whose mission is to identify and mold the next wave of liberty-minded candidates, grassroots activists and community leaders. Since its founding in January of 2008, while under Ryun’s leadership, American Majority has trained over 47,800 candidates activists in all 50 States.
A former writer for President George W. Bush and the son of former Olympic medalist and U.S. Rep. Jim Ryun (R-KS)…
Restoring Our Republic
The Making of the Republic and How We Reclaim It Before It's Too Late
In Restoring Our Republic, Ned Ryun examines the genesis for the ideas which inspired our constitutional republic, from the ancient Hebrews, Greeks and Romans to the English and their common law. Ryun also discusses the machinery of the republic built by the Founders meant to protect the rights of the American people and how that machinery has been dismantled by Progressives…
- Episode 39 | It's Not Over
- Episode 38 | Why Trump Will Win
- Episode 37 | 5 Headlines to Watch Down the Homestretch
- Episode 36 | Election Night Forecast
- Episode 35 | Donald Trump is the most Pro Life President
- Episode 34 | Democrats are Done With Democracy
- Episode 33 | Leave Lincoln Out of It
- Episode 32 | The Life Issue
- Episode 31 | What's At Stake on November 3rd?
- Episode 30 | The Qualifications and Ideology of Amy Coney Barrett
- Episode 29 | Fill The People's Seat
- Episode 28 | The Left's Plan to Steal the Election
- Episode 27 | The Left's Pursuit of Power
- Episode 26 | Our Constitution and What's at Stake
- Episode 25 | The Real Cost of the Left's Policies
- Episode 24 | Why Do Hispanics Vote for Democrats?
How to Shut Down the Democrat's Alternative Universe
President Trump needs to be far more serious in his second term about personnel, ensuring the executive branch is filled with staffers working on his administration’s behalf every day...