Ned Ryun continues his series on the Constitutional Convention.
In this Episode:
- The Ratification Debates begin.
- Giants like George Mason, Patrick Henry, Samuel Adams and Richard Henry Lee oppose the Constitution.
- The Constitution is sent to the Continental Congress for approval to send to the state legislatures.
- An analysis of the task ahead of the Federalists.
- The Anti-Federalists suffer major losses in Pennsylvania, Delaware, Connecticut, Georgia and New Jersey.
History of the Constitutional Convention Episode 28 [ 15:06 ] Play Now | Play in Popup | Download